Introducing the Canyon Camo. This mid-top trainer combines camo print with pops of bright red and subtle black. As well as looking great, the shoe has a zip all the way down the side for a simple on/off experience each and every time, and easily accommodates AFOs.
Why your feet will love them:
• Experience hassle-free on-and-off. Our Easy Shoe Access technology creates larger entry portals and is easier to pull than straight, lateral or wrap-around zippers. Our zips are also YKK so they’re quality assured.
• The comfort factor. Absorb shock and improve comfort with removable sensory friendly memory foam footbeds. The memory foam insole features dual density heel, arch, and metatarsal support. Plus it’s removable so you can fit your custom orthotic if needed.
• Easy to wear. Set the tension with the laces once, then forget about them!
• All day comfort and security. There’s anti-slip stability with our phylon soles and smooth, lateral support and breathable linings.
• Wide-fitting. The wide-expand upper and generous toe-box depth accommodates width requirements, swelling, orthotics, and AFO/SMOs.
• Stamped inner label. For anyone with heightened sensory needs, we’ve stamped the shoe size onto the tongue instead of using a stuck-on label.